¿Qué tan bien dominas el inglés de negocios? Descubre cuál es tu nivel y cómo mejorarlo.
1. I need to make an ____________with Mark this afternoon.
2. Could you _________ that information via email?
3. Are there _______ good restaurants nearby?
4. I need to catch up with my emails.
5. I will need to get back to you on that.
6. You need to run this by the client.
7. That team always stick up for each other.
8. Can we work something out here?
9. Why is the HR department sending this email?
To: All staff From: HR Department Please remember that your manager must agree any holiday dates before you complete a form.
10. Finefoods requires an agent to:
Job opportunity: FINEFOODS Description: Agent required for nationwide distribution. Some experience in food retail an advantage. Refrigerated van provided.
11. Staff should tell Jane Fellows
To: All staff Subject: Accounts Course Staff wishing to enroll for the Accounts course should contact Jane Fellows, who needs to know numbers. Staff should tell Jane Fellows:
12.Contact Neil Smith if you want to:
Phone Neil Smith at our showroom for a free quotation, or to arrange a visit from our representative.
13. Choose the correct meaning of the idiomatic expression in bold:
‘We bent over backwards to help him, and he never ever thanked us”
14. Choose the correct meaning of the idiomatic expression in bold:
If we want to stay ahead of the pack, we’ll have to increase our marketing budget.
15. Choose the correct meaning of the idiomatic expression in bold:
Working on all these details, we have lost sight of the big picture.
Proporciona la siguiente información para ver los resultados.